After the great success of last year’s event, Vocalzone is pleased to be sponsoring the UK Choir Festival for the second year running.
The festival, which debuted last year has expanded into a second location, with two dates in Manchester on the 8th & 9th July and a further two dates in St Albans on the 21st & 22nd October.
Tickets are on sale now, with prices starting at £29 per person for a full day of workshops and activities with expert Choir Leaders from around the UK. You can buy your tickets from the UK Choir Festival website.
So what happens on the day?
Learn… Develop… Perform
Attending choirs will learn and develop their all round skills in choral performance, including:
- Vocal warm-ups
- Vocal technique
- Gospel repertoire
- International singing
- The art of choral performance
- Breathing techniques
- Emotional connection with your audience
- Varied voices for different styles of music
- Movement in performance
Gold and Platinum tickets also get a chance to perform in the showcase and receive feedback on their performance from the panel.
Win tickets to attend the festival with your choir!
That’s right! You can win 8 gold tickets for yourself and 7 members from your choir to attend the Choir Festival on Sunday 9th July in Manchester. To be in with a chance of winning, simply pick the correct answer to the following question:
For which famous Opera Singer was Vocalzone created in 1907?
If you’re unsure, the answer to this questions lies somewhere on this website!
The important stuff:
- Winner will be announced on the 31st May and will be contacted by email. The winner has until 9am on Monday 5th June to redeem their prize, after this time prize will be offered to another entrant. Upon confirming the acceptance of the winning entrant, the winner will be announced on Facebook.
- Winner will receive 8 Gold Tickets for the UK Choir Festival on the 9th July 2017. Tickets are non-transferable between dates or for any cash value.
- Tickets can only be redeemed by members of the same choir and additional tickets can be purchased for the same group if required.
- Tickets can be upgraded to platinum tickets, if the winning choir agrees to pay the difference between packages (£5 per ticket).
- Travel and accommodation to and from the event are not included in the prize.
- By ticking the 2nd chance box, you agree for the information you submit in this form to be passed onto the UK Choir Festival organisers who will hold their own ballot separate to Vocalzone. They will contact you in due course with additional information about this competition via email.