All orders on our website are usually shipped within 1 working day of being placed, with any orders received before 12 noon (GMT) being dispatched on the same day.
Currently Royal Mail plan to strike on the following proposed dates:
- Thursday 13th October
- Thursday 20th October
- Tuesday 25th October
- Monday 28th November
Functional action (parts of Royal Mail operations only):
- Network: 2nd, 8th, 14th, 23rd, 30th November
- Processing, area distribution, international, collections, admin, MDEC: 3rd, 9th, 15th, 24th November and 1st December
- Deliveries: 4th, 10th, 16th, 25th November and 2nd December
As always, we will keep this page updated with the latest information regarding postal strikes as and when we receive news. During these times, some orders will get delayed and delivery may take a few days longer than normal.
All of our postage costs have been calculated by size and weight, to ensure we offer you the most competitive rate we can. We strongly recommend opting for tracked delivery, particularly for higher value orders to have peace of mind that your order will be with you in next to no time! We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched, and another confirming any additional tracking information.
See below to find out more about delivery in your region:
Due to the current situation we currently find ourselves in with postal strikes, we have found that some deliveries have encountered delays where postal services are operating at limited capacity at distribution centres. We have been able to fulfill all orders to our website within 1 working day of the order being placed.
United Kingdom Cut off Dates:
|Wednesday 21st December 2022||1st Class and 1st Class Signed For, Royal Mail 24 and Royal Mail Tracked 48|
International Cut off Dates:
|Thursday 1st December 2022||Australia, New Zealand|
|Friday 2nd December 2022||China (Peoples Republic)|
|Wednesday 7th December 2022||Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Far and Middle East|
|Thursday 8th December 2022||Cyprus, Malta|
|Friday 9th December 2022||Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) Turkey, Greece|
|Monday 13th December||Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA|
|Monday 12th December 2022||Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway,
Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
UK Royal Mail 1st Class: Expected within 1/2 working day. Please note that it is not possible to track Royal Mail 1st Class post.
UK Royal Mail Signed: Signed delivery expected within 1 working day
Free Tracked delivery for orders over £50: Tracked courier delivery expected within 1 working day
Our international delivery service can take up to 3 weeks to arrive, however, experience has told us that it’s usually a much shorter time frame than this. In some instances, your order may be split into multiple packages to ensure a speedy delivery to you.
International Royal Mail Standard: Expected within 3 weeks. Please note that it is not possible to track International Royal Mail Standard post.
International Royal Mail Tracked: Tracked delivery expected within 3 weeks
We are more than happy to help you if there is a problem with your purchase. Please get in touch prior to returning any orders.
- If your order was placed on our website and there is a problem, please get in touch. We will quickly resolve any issues for you.
- In instances where there is found to be a problem, we will send you a pre-paid envelope to return your order.
- We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or full refund in all of these instances.
- If you no longer want your order please let us know at your earliest convenience. If possible, we will cancel your order prior to shipping it out to you.
- You have 14 days from receiving your order to request a refund. To do this, you will need to contact us prior to returning any goods.
- You will be refunded the total cost of your order (excluding the additional costs if you choose a delivery other than standard delivery).
- It is your responsibility to return the products to us in the original condition they were sent in. We cannot accept returns for damaged/opened products.
- A refund will be processed within 2 working days of receiving your return. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
In Store Purchases
- For any orders bought in store, you will need to refer to your retailer’s return policy.
- If there is a problem with your purchase, please return the product to the point of purchase, where the retailer will be able to assist you.
- If you still encounter any problems, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly.