All orders on our website are usually shipped within 1 working day of being placed, with any orders received before 12 noon (GMT) being dispatched on the same day.
All of our postage costs have been calculated by size and weight, to ensure we offer you the most competitive rate we can. We strongly recommend opting for tracked delivery, particularly for higher value orders to have peace of mind that your order will be with you in next to no time! We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched, and another confirming any additional tracking information.
See below to find out more about delivery in your region:
UK Royal Mail 1st Class: Expected within 1 working day
UK Royal Mail Signed: Tracked delivery expected within 1 working day
Free DHL Courier for orders over £50: Tracked courier delivery expected within 1 working day
Our international delivery service can take up to 3 weeks to arrive, however, experience has told us that it’s usually a much shorter time frame than this. In some instances, your order may be split into multiple packages to ensure a speedy delivery to you.
International Royal Mail Standard: Expected within 3 weeks
International Royal Mail Tracked: Tracked delivery expected within 3 weeks
Christmas 2017 Delivery
Please refer to the dates below for cut off dates for pre-Christmas delivery. Please note, there may be a slight delay in receiving your order in December as a direct result of the increased workload on Royal Mail throughout the Christmas period.
Saturday 2nd December: Africa, Middle East
Wednesday 6th December: Asia, Cyprus, Far East, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia)
Thursday 7th December: Caribbean, Central & South America
Saturday 9th December: Australia, Greece, New Zealand
Wednesday 13th December: Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
Thursday 14th December: Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
Friday 15th December: Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Portugal, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Saturday 16th December: Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
Wednesday 20th December: UK Standard
Thursday 21st December: UK Tracked
We are more than happy to help you if there is a problem with your purchase. Please get in touch prior to returning any orders.
- If your order was placed on our website and there is a problem, please get in touch. We will quickly resolve any issues for you.
- In instances where there is found to be a problem, we will send you a pre-paid envelope to return your order.
- We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or full refund in all of these instances.
- If you no longer want your order please let us know at your earliest convenience. If possible, we will cancel your order prior to shipping it out to you.
- You have 14 days from receiving your order to request a refund. To do this, you will need to contact us prior to returning any goods.
- You will be refunded the total cost of your order (excluding the additional costs if you choose a delivery other than standard delivery).
- It is your responsibility to return the products to us in the original condition they were sent in. We cannot accept returns for damaged/opened products.
- A refund will be processed within 2 working days of receiving your return. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
In Store Purchases
- For any orders bought in store, you will need to refer to your retailer’s return policy.
- If there is a problem with your purchase, please return the product to the point of purchase, where the retailer will be able to assist you.
- If you still encounter any problems, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly.