Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, the Endorsement Program has been temporarily suspended. The program will re-open again in the near future. If you would like to receive an email once the program has re-opened, please complete the short form at the bottom of this page. We will then let you know once we’re accepting applications again!
If you’ve already applied for an endorsement, a member of our team will be in touch if your application has been successful, but please note we are experiencing substantial delays due to the number of applications we’re currently processing.
– Team VZ
Do you want to be endorsed by Vocalzone?
The Vocalzone endorsement program is our way of supporting Vocalzone users around the world. We are currently best known for endorsing Vocalists but aim to support a cross-section of voice professions; for this reason we’d also love you to reach out to us if you’re an Actor, Presenter or Public Speaker.
So what happens?
Our endorsement program has a number of benefits:
- As an endorsed artist, we will support you with a #VZFamily Welcome Care Package. A care package includes Vocalzone product and merchandise to help support your voice on the road.
- We will also create a VZ Artist page for your on this website where we will share links to your work and social profiles.
- You will receive an exclusive 25% discount card for use on our website, which includes free delivery.
- You will be invited to our closed network of #VZFamily members enabling you to gain invaluable new international contacts.
- You will have access to all of our logos and branding to use across your social media and any tour posters, adverts, website etc.
Our endorsement program has become globally popular in the last 12 months, and as a result we receive a high volume of endorsement requests. Our priority is ensuring that we have sufficient resources to look after current #VZFamily members, as such we are unfortunately not able to respond to all endorsement applications. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If your application is successful we aim to get in touch within 30 days.
If you’re a tour manager – where possible – please encourage your acts to apply individually via this form rather than completing it yourself.
If you have any questions about the endorsement program, just shout!