It’s time for something new…
So here it is, 110 years on from Vocalzone being created for the Great Enrico Caruso, it was time for something new, something different, and we really think that we have got this formula down to a tea, Vocalzone Tea for that matter.
Vocalzone Tea is no ordinary tea. It’s a powerful, naturally caffeine free herbal product blended by experts with ingredients used for hundreds of years by singers, performers, teachers and essentially anyone who uses their voice to complement and enhance their vocal care routines.
So what’s in Vocalzone Tea?
- Liquorice Root: Liquorice Root eases congestion by helping to loosen and thin mucus in the airways. The herb also soothes soreness in the throat.
- Field Mint: Field Mint has a strong aroma which is effective in clearing up congestion of the nose and throat. Its cooling properties help soothe the throat, nose and other respiratory channels.
- Peppermint Leaf: Peppermint Leaf has decongestant, astringent, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has also commonly been used as a natural pain reliever.
- Cassia: Cassia helps provide a feeling of warmth in the body. It also has astringent properties which can help soothe a sore throat.
- Slippery Elm Bark: Slippery Elm Bark contains a substance called mucilage, which is what helps soothe and coat the mouth and throat.
- Marshmallow Root: Marshmallow Root eases sore throats and dry coughs, and has antibacterial properties.
- Fennel Seed: Fennel Seed is an aromatic ingredient, with uplifting properties that can clear sinuses, and stabilize breathing.
- Myrrh: Myrrh has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-catarrhal properties. It will help relieve you of excess mucus, help clear congestion problems and aid in breathing troubles.
- Holy Basil (Tulsi Rama): Holy Basil works as an oral disinfectant and herbalists suggest that it can destroy more than 99% of germs and bacteria in the mouth, with its effects lasting all day.
Vocalzone Tea is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
How does it work?
All the ingredients used in our tea have been regarded as excellent natural supplements by herbal experts and all work together to offer a rounded addition to your vocal care routine.
The secret in our tea is the naturally occurring mucilage within many of its ingredients such as Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root. This mucilage will coat your throat, which in turn helps to lubricate it. This can be particularly helpful to soothe any discomfort from overuse, and also helps to protect your throat during a performance.
A hot, caffeine free drink will also help warm your vocal cords, and is excellent to have before a vocal warm up and/or performance. The steam from your freshly brewed tea and the natural benefits of mint will act as a decongestant, soothe your throat and also help clear your airways.
Vocalzone Tea’s ingredients are activated once brewed with hot water. In fact, the longer you brew the tea, the greater the benefits, though if you’re in a rush, as little as 2-3 minutes of brewing will do. Vocalzone Tea should not replace any vocal care routines but is designed to enhance it and complement it. Vocalzone Tea can also be used in conjunction with Vocalzone Throat Pastilles.
No Nasty Additives or Artificial Flavours
Vocalzone Tea is an all natural herbal tea which contains no artificial flavours or additives. The ingredients you see above, are exactly what you get!
A Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
Caffeine can dehydrate your body, which in turn can strain your voice. But these powerful ingredients will still give you a natural boost!
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Our tea is made purely from natural herbs and plants, making it a suitable product for Vegetarians and Vegans
Buy Vocalzone Tea
Vocalzone Tea is a Limited Edition product, currently available exclusively on this website. But who knows, maybe we’ll make some more varieties if you like it! (We’ve already got a few more powerful formulas up our sleeve!)
Vocalzone Tea is available in a 4 pack sample, 25 pack carton, or as a sample bundle with the Vocalzone mug: