Vocalzone Orange Competition
Official Rules and Terms
The following information relates to the Vocalzone ‘My Favourite Christmas Movie’ Orange competition:
1. This free Competition will run from 11am on Wednesday 28 November 2018 to midnight on Monday 17 December 2018 (GMT)
2. The Competition is open to worldwide residents aged 16 or over.
3. 2nd and 3rd prizes can be sent anywhere worldwide.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. To enter you must react to the original facebook competition post AND leave a comment. Without leaving a comment the Vocalzone team have no way of contacting you.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The winner will be notified via facebook by midday (GMT) on Friday 14 December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The prize for each winner are as follows:
- Grand Prize: x1 Orange O Edition Headphones, x1 Collectible Anniversary Orange Bag, x1 Orange Mug, x1 Orange T-shirt Size Large, Vocalzone goodies
- 2nd & 3rd Prize: Vocalzone goodies
9. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. Vocalzone’s decision is final.
11. Vocalzone Throat Pastilles retain the right to publicise the winners’ names across all marketing materials.
12. Vocalzone will contact the winners for their postal addresses.
13. Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content in comments will not be considered. Vocalzone retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
14. Vocalzone accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
15. Entrants are deemed to accept these rules and terms by entering the Competition.
16. Vocalzone reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
19. Entry details
- All competition entries must be made via the original facebook post.
- You can comment whatever you like to accompany your reaction providing it is not offensive or obscene.
20. Copyright and usage
By submitting images to the competition, you confirm and warrant that:
- You agree to take part in any post-competition publicity
The organiser of this competition is: Kestrel Medical Ltd., Vocalzone Throat Pastilles, Kestrel House,7 Moor Road, Broadsone, BH18 8AZ, UK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.