Have you got what it takes?
Ever wondered what it would be like to perform at Teddy Rocks 2019 on the Vocalzone Stage? Well here’s your chance! For our third year, we’ve teamed up with the crew at Teddy Rocks to offer you, or your band, the opportunity to play on the same line up as some of the huge names in the British rock world, such as The Darkness and The Zutons.
We’ve decided to make a few changes from last year’s Battle of the Bands. This year we want to give the public the power to decide who plays the slot – it’s down to them to vote for who they want to see on the Vocalzone stage. One stage, one spot, one night.
Interested in being a part of the vote? Simply complete the application form down below and you’ll be entered into our online voting poll. Once you are entered into the poll, the public will vote for the band/artist they want to open on the Vocalzone stage. So remember to share the poll with all of your following on social media- the more you share, the more likely you are to receive votes. We will send all applicants a unique link and social media graphic to share with their fans to help increase your chances of success.
The voting will begin on January 14th 2019 and will close January 28th 2019. Any questions, just shout!
Before you apply…
Terms & Conditions
- Open to any United Kingdom applicants aged 16+
- Please only submit an application for an act you are a part of. We cannot accept applications which are not direct from the act.
- Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be considered.
- Applications close at 9am on Friday 11th January 2019.
- We can accept a maximum of 300 applications, and these will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- The public vote will open at midday on Monday 14th January 2019 and will close at midday on Monday 28th January 2019. No votes will be considered outside of this timeframe.
- The act with the highest number of votes will be chosen to perform at Teddy Rocks festival on The Vocalzone Stage with a set duration of 25-30 minutes. They will also win weekend VIP camping to the festival, a Vocalzone Care Package and +1 VIP day pass for each of the winning acts members.
- The winning act will be responsible for their travel arrangements and costs to and from the festival.
- Teddy Rocks Festival takes place between the 3rd – 5th May 2019. The specific date and time of the winning slot will be confirmed immediately after the winner has been announced.
- By submitting an application you are committing to being available for the festival on the dates specified and the band will be contacted by the festival organisers to confirm all specific details.
- Three runners up with the highest total of votes after the winner will be sent a Vocalzone Care Package and will be contacted at the end of the vote to confirm a postal address to send the care package to.
- Winners will be announced on social media and notified via email on Tuesday 29th January. Regrettably we will not be able to respond to all applications due to time and resource restraints.
- The voting system utilises a number of security measures to identify and remove fraudulent votes. Anyone found to be obtaining votes by improper means will have the votes in question removed, and may also be eliminated from the vote and participating in future Vocalzone activity.
Due to the volume of applications, we are not accepting further applications at this time. Thank you for showing an interest in taking part in the vote.